We have the experience and expertise needed to fulfill all government project needs.
As a Certified Woman-Owned Small Business and the Certified Herman Miller Dealer for Hawaii and the Pacific Rim, Office Pavilion Hawaii has extensive experience with government projects, including overseas locations such as Guam, Japan, Korea, Okinawa, and Singapore.
We specialize in large, complex projects and our expert staff is very familiar with government processes and special requirements, such as separate cabling in panels and durable, flexible products that can be reconfigured as personnel needs change. We perform work on all government bases in Hawaii and the Pacific Rim, and have acquired up to both CIA and secret-facility clearance, based on project needs.
Office Pavilion has outfitted the Department of Defense, State of Hawaii, U.S. Coast Guard, NOAA, and other institutions with durable and functional furniture that stands up to the increased technological needs of the U.S. government.
Contract Furnishers of Hawaii DBA Office Pavilion holds a GSA Contract for Comprehensive Furniture Management Services as well as a Packaged Office Contract, through which we have several Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) to facilitate your purchase.
- Federal Supply Schedule 71 1 Packaged Office Contract #GS-28F-0003P
- Federal Supply Schedule 71 11 K Comprehensive Furniture Management Services Contract #GS-29F-0008M
- 413th CBS-RCO-HI Army BPA W912CN-17-A-0010
- Navy BPA Spiral II W912CN-17-A-0010
- Navy BPA Spiral III N00189-17-A-0087
- SPAWAR BPA N00039-15-A-0001